Parent Groups are geared to parents of adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other learning challenges. If you are interested in becoming better equipped to help your children as they navigate their roadmap to success, join us.
Debra leads monthly groups in Manhattan and on Long Island, each time focusing on one topic. Her goal is to help you parent your young adult toward independence. You decide which topics interest you and attend those sessions.
Some of the topics that she covers include:
- What is coaching and how can it help?
- What community resources and career opportunities are available to help young adults?
- How can we take advantage of volunteer, internship and competitive employment opportunities?
- What is the true value of networking?
- How can we help our children improve their organizational, time management and other skills so they can execute the steps needed to navigate the employment process?
To inquire about details on any of our coaching sessions, including fees and schedule, contact Debra Solomon at [email protected] or at 516-510-7637. Or complete a brief form so we may contact you.